A recently set-up company in the area of biotechnology is looking for an engineer, responsible for designing new devices for cell culture, to try to make the environment of the cells as much biomimetic as possible. That means, the cells will behave in a more realistic way, closer they would do in a living body. This way, drug testing will be much closer to the real and therefore the time and cost of manufacturing new drugs to treat diseases like cancer or heart attacks will decrease.
Mechatronic, Industrial, Mechanical, Electronic Engineer. Product development.
• Knowledge of mechanics and electronics.
• 2D and 3D Design (Solid Edge, Autocad).
• Programming of Microcontrollers and Design of PCBs.
• Programming in C ++, Visual.Net.
• Knowledge in mechanics applied to small equipment (experience in product development will be valued).
• Basic knowledge of electronics applied to small equipment (experience in product development will be assessed).
• Experience in platforms industrialization.
We are looking for a licensed or qualified technical expert (Mechatronics, Industrial, Electronic and Mechanical Engineer) with at least 3 years of experience in the tasks described.
Dynamic person and with initiative, accustomed to work by objectives and fulfillment of deadlines.
Fluency in spoken and written English.
Indefinite contract with trial period of 6 months. Salary range between 20-30,000 € depending on the experience and suitability to the position offered.